View more videos at: youtube.com/user/Dietlin1.
Put simply... We help find and focus
major acts of philanthropy.
Lisa M. Dietlin and Associates, Inc. (LMDA) assists entrepreneurial individuals and nonprofit organizations in developing transformational philanthropic strategies. Serving as a philanthropic agent, our expert advice, structured counsel, and major gift programs results are becoming the prime model for philanthropic leadership. We believe that acts of philanthropy should be strategic and thus transformational to both nonprofit organizations and individuals.
Result-oriented professionals with more than 135 combined years of fundraising and development experience and over one hundred million dollars ($100,000,000) raised.
Areas of Expertise
- Audits and Assessments
- Board Retreats
- Communication Strategies
- Community Relations
- Corporate Relations / Foundation Grants
- Crisis Management
- Database Management (specifically Raiser's Edge)
- Development Audits
- Development Executive Coaching
- Entertainment / High Profile Personalities Liaison
- Entrepreneurial Issues / Giving
- Fundraising Program Creation
- Fundraising Training
- IQO™ Process
- Individual Philanthropic Audits®
- Interim Staffing
- Leadership Issues
- Local, State and National Fundraising Programs
- Major Gift Strategy Development and Implementation
- Marketing Strategies
- Message Development
- Moves Management
- Online Giving Strategies
- Special Events Consulting
- Strategic Planning